Test można również wydrukować. Pobierz go tutaj.
(1) My name is Juan and I _____ from Spain.
(2) Where _____?
a) does he work
b) he works
c) he does work
d) works he
(3) Who did _____ at the party?
a) you saw
b) you see
c) saw you
(4) ‘_____ to Australia, Ginny?’ ‘No, I haven’t.’
a) Did you ever go
b) Will you ever go
c) Are you ever going
d) Have you ever been
(5) Tokyo is _____ city I’ve ever lived in.
a) the most big
b) the bigger
c) the biggest
d) the more big
(6) Is she the woman _____ husband is a famous musician?
(7) The police wanted to know exactly how the money _____ stolen from the bank.
(8) By the time Mary gets here, the movie _____.
a) will finish
b) is going to finish
c) will have finished
d) Is finishing
(9) You _____ tell anyone about this, Sara. It’s our secret, OK?
d) don’t have to
(10) I think you _____ leave now, it’s getting late.
(11) I wish I _____ in such a cold country!
a) didn’t live
b) haven’t lived
c) won’t live
d) am not living
(12) If Jack _____ music, he wouldn’t have become a concert pianist.
a) hadn’t studied
b) didn’t study
c) wouldn’t have studied
d) hasn’t studied
(13) I always go to the movies _____ Fridays
(14) I will _____ you tomorrow.
(15) Hannah’s a really _____ person. She’s always smiling.
(16) I have no _____ what time the swimming pool opens.
(17) It was a beautiful day so we went on a boat _____ on the lake.
(18) It was a great meal, but pretty expensive. Just look at the _____!
(19) Laura rarely leaves the house without _____her make-up on.
(20) Joel came back from his holiday in Brazil looking really _____.
(21) I’m not very interested _____ sports.
(22) She likes _____ expensive clothes.
a) to wearing
d) is wearing
(23) Harry _____ his father’s car when the accident happened.
a) was driving
c) had driven
d) has been driving
(24) I was wondering _____ tell me when the next plane from Chicago arrives?
a) could you
b) can you
c) if you could
(25) If I _____ you had cancelled the meeting I wouldn’t have turned up!
b) have known
c) had known
(26) I like your hair. Where _____?
a) cut you it
b) did you have it cut
c) do you cut it
d) have it cut
(27) I think Joey must _____ late tonight. His office light is still on.
a) have worked
c) be working
d) to work
(28) John tells me Jack’s going out with Helen, _____ I find hard to believe.
(29) We _____ to the new house by the end of the week, so we won’t be here next Sunday.
a) will have moved
b) will be moving
c) will move
d) are moving
(30) What _____ this weekend, Lance?
a) will you do
b) are you doing
c) will you have done
d) do you do
(31) The weather has been awful. We’ve had very _____ sunshine this summer.
b) a little
d) a few
(32) Did you hear what happened to Kate? She _____.
a) is arrested
c) has been arrested
d) is being arrested
(33) I often _____ football when I’m at the beach.
(34) My sister _____ the cooking in our house.
(35) Don’t forget to _____ the light when you go out.
a) turn up
b) turn in
c) turn off
d) turn over
(36) I hope this cut on my hand _____ quickly.
(37) She just burst into _____ when she heard the tragic news.
d) break down
(38) He _____ that he hadn’t stolen the computer, but no one believed him.
(39) Could you _____ me that book for a couple of days, please?
(40) Greg is _____ a lot of time at Yvonne’s house these days!
(41) Who _____ in that house?
a) does he live
c) did he live
d) he lives
(42) I will call you when I _____ home.
b) will get
(43) If you _____ me, what would you do?
b) would be
d) have been
(44) I don’t know where _____ last night.
a) did he go
b) he did go
c) went he
d) he went
(45) John and Betty are coming to visit us tomorrow but I wish _____.
a) they won’t
b) they hadn’t
c) they didn’t
d) they weren’t
(46) I’m so hungry! If only Bill _____ all the food in the fridge!
a) wasn’t eating
b) didn’t eat
c) hadn’t eaten
d) hasn’t eaten
(47) I regret _____ harder in school.
a) not studying
b) not to study
c) to not study
d) not have studied
(48) Surely Sue _____ you if she was unhappy with your work.
a) will tell
b) would have told
c) must have told
d) had told
(49) Our neighbours aren’t very polite, and _____ particularly quiet!
a) neither they aren’t
b) either they aren’t
c) nor are they
d) neither did they be
(50) We had expected that they _____ fluent English, but in fact they didn’t.
a) were speaking
b) would speak
c) had spoken
(51) I’d rather _____ next weekend, but I do!.
a) I don’t have to work
b) I didn’t have to work
c) not to work
d) no working
(52) Harriet is so knowledgeable. She can talk about _____ subject that comes up.
(53) I always _____ milk in my coffee.
(54) I _____ TV every evening.
b) look at
(55) Can you give me a _____ with my bag.
(56) Before you enter the triathlon, please bear in _____ that you’re not as young as you used to be!
(57) The breath test showed he had consumed more than three times the legal limit of alcohol, so the police arrested him for _____.
d) drunk driving
(58) The meeting was _____ and not very interesting.
d) out of time
(59) After the movie was released, the main _____ point was its excessive use of violence.
(60) There have been several big _____ against the use of GM foods recently.